Hi 5 empire, the organizers of the Eastern Music Awards have opened nominations for this year’s edition.
Tagged us the best regional award in Ghana, the Eastern Music Awards is in its 6th year and still getting bigger than ever.
It has rewarded many musicians and music stakeholders consistently for the past five(5) years for upholding the excellence in their work.
The scheme is urging all qualified artistes and their teams to follow the processes given below to file their best works for consideration.
1. Visit the website Easternmusicawardsgh.com and locate the nomination forms.
2. Fill out the forms with all necessary information and submit
3. Wait for a confirmation message and close the tab.
All should note that only records that qualify for nominations would be selected. The year under review is from 1st August, 2021 to 31st July, 2022.
The board considers the year of review, the impact of the song within the year of review, and the artiste’s recognition in the region of review.
The categories to file include:
1. Hip Hop-hiplife Act
2. Highlife Act of the year
3. Reggae/Dancehall Act of the Year
4. Most Promising Act of the Year
5. Best Collaboration of the year
6. Artiste of the Year
7. Hip life Song of the Year
8. Highlife song of the Year
9. Ghana Most Viral Song
10. Eastside Song of the Year
11. Hip Hop Song of the Year
12. Gospel Song of the Year
13. Reggae/Dancehall Song of the Year
14. Best Group of the Year
15. Eastern International Act
16. Male Vocal Act
17. Female Vocal Act of the Year
18. Rap Act of the Year
19. Best Music Promoter
20. Most Influential Act in Ghana
21. Eastern Pride of the Year
22. Music Video of the Year
23. Sound Engineer of the Year
24. Producer of the year
25. Video Director of the Year
26. Afropop Song of the Year
27. Afropop Artiste of the Year
28. Best Campus Act of the year
29. Best Album/Ep of the year
30. Gospel Act of the year
Please do file and remember not to blame the board or organizers for not being considered when you or your team didn’t file for the nominations.
EMA communication team